Preorder: Gard Bags - Single Bass Trombone G Series 9"-9.5" Bell Ultra Gig Bag, Leather (24-MLK)
Gard Bass Trombone G Series 9"-9.5" Bell Ultra Gig Bag
Leather with Leather trim
PREORDER - Item will ship Mid-September
Spacious and sturdy Bass Trombone gig bag crafted in pure leather.
- In Gard G-series trombone bags the slide is stored inside the main case.
- Designed and measured to fit One Bass Trombone with an 9" - 9.5" bell.
- Equipped with Gard's patented mid-bag suspension system to provide ultimate protection for your horn.
- Full perimeter protection with 15-20 mm hard foam layer all around.
- Plywood reinforcement for bell and slide for superior protection.
- Comes with a small accessory pouch for your mouthpieces inside the case.
- Does NOT qualify as an airline carry-on luggage.
- Comes with a shoulder strap that can also be converted and used as backpack straps.
- Color - Black leather.
PREMIUM COMPONENTS & WORKMANSHIP
- Pure leather, with soft-touch leather handles, canvas reinforced.
- Solid brass electroplated fittings.
- Premium YKK zippers.
- Printed leather logo.
- Integrated Rain Cape.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Soft-touch Leather Handle adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Padded Shoulder Strap is included for your comfort.
- Leather Luggage tag is included for your convenience.
- Organizer Accessory Pocket helps you keep your stuff safe and sorted when you're on-the-go.
This bag has been hand crafted from carefully sourced premium materials that are tested to ensure that the bag lasts for a long time.
EXCEPTIONAL INSTRUMENT PROTECTION
- Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System and Full-Perimeter (omni-directional) impact protection, with GARD’s unique Harmonized Material Integration methodology for impact absorption, interior contact isolation and stiffness exactly where needed throughout the bag.
- Every handle and strap ring attachments is stitched, double-riveted, and canvas reinforced for extra safety.
- Remove dirt with a soft cloth or brush.
- Use mild soap and water to spot-clean your bag with gentle circular motions.
- Allow the bag to air dry at room temperature.
- Never use heat to dry leather.
- Apply leather conditioner on leather parts, if you want.
GARD BAGS LIMITED CONSUMER WARRANTY
In those rare cases where there is a problem due to manufacturing defect in the materials or workmanship within warranty, Gard Bags will repair or replace the bag (where it cannot be repaired) at their option. The guarantee does not cover product damage from normal wear and tear or from improper handling. Accidental damage is not covered under warranty nor its consequences, such as damage to the contents of the bag or wheelie. This warranty does not affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
Replacement spare parts are available at a nominal cost. Connect with us to order spare parts.
36 x 9 x 9.5 (in Inches)
91.44 x 22.86 x 24.13 (in cms)
37.5 x 11 x 11.5 (in Inches)
95.25 x 27.94 x 29.21 (in cms)
4.20 Kgs / 9.26 Pounds