Konig & Meyer Trumpet Stand with 5 legs
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Konig & Meyer (K&M) 5-leg trumpet stand.
- THE INNOVATIVE LEADER IN STAND TECHNOLOGY: The trumpet stand is lightweight, compact and easy to use. Place in the bell of the instrument for storage. Attach the folding 5-legs to the holder for a sturdy stable base while at rest in-between music sets.
- PROTECT WHAT MATTERS: A rubber peg tip and felt pads helps to protect the metal finish and surface from scratches, abrasions and costly dings. Detachable, foldable legs store in the bell making it portable and easy to transport or stow in your case.
- TRUSTED DESIGN: A zinc die-cast base provides a solid foundation for your trumpet (instrument not included). K&M stands are used by both professionals and beginners. Designed to be your go-to stand and give many years of service!
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Reflecting on our commitment to world-class construction, all of our products are made in Germany. Designed with best-in-class quality standards, we offer a 5-year product warranty and 10-year on replacement parts availability.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: For over 70 years, K&M is the go-to brand for premium stands and holders. Committed to Environmental Protection, our eco-conscious company has ISO certification for effective and responsible resource consumption and environmental impact.
Made in Germany.