Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Embosure is a revolutionary practice tool that can help improve the most complex and hard-to-understand aspects of your trumpet playing easily and quickly. While the Embosure can't do the work for you, it can identify issues so you can solve them faster than you ever believed possible.
With consistent practice, the Embosure can help you improve:
- Tone and projection
This amazing embouchure development tool has three main components:
- The Visualizer, which includes three rims (sizes 1.5, 3, and 7) to help you to see how the lips balance inside the rim.
- The Aperture Setter, which allows you to sensitize and focus the aperture.
- The Conditioning and Coordination Tool, which builds embouchure strength while training the body to properly relax to maintain a free air stream.
Here's what some users of the Embosure have to say:
- "The Embosure has helped me to have a greater awareness and understanding of what's happening at the aperture, which, in turn, has given me a greater sense of control and ease." - Scott Macomber, San Francisco Opera Orchestra, Acting 2nd Trumpet
- "The Embosure has revolutionized my concept of what the lip can and should be doing and unifies concepts of embouchure formation that formerly seemed at odds. Whatever your needs, this single device helps its user find a balanced, active, and efficient embouchure posture that can work for all kinds of playing." - Gabriel DiMartino, Associate Professor of Trumpet, East Carolina University
- "An amazing tool. The Embosure is a game-changer for me." - Tom Hooten, Principal Trumpet, Los Angeles Philharmonic
When you purchase an Embosure, you'll get full access to a series of instructional videos covering:
- How to use the Embosure
- Technical breakdowns of why the Embosure works
- Techniques of top players who incorporate the Embosure into their daily practice
Invented by Tom Hooten and designed and manufactured by Bob Reeves Brass.