Gard Bags - Elite Compact Trumpet + Flugelhorn Gig Bag, Leather (9-ECLK)
GARD BAGS COMPACT TRUMPET + FLUGELHORN GIG BAG
Spacious, compact, and sturdy flugelhorn and trumept gig bag crafted in pure leather.
- Designed and measured to fit one trumpet and one flugelhorn.
- Can be modified to fit a flugel + 2 trumpets with use of a taco divider ( sold seperately).
- Fits large-bell flugehorn- check with your nerest dealer to confirm size.
- Equipped with Gard's patented mid-bag suspension system to provide ultimate protection for your horn.
- Full perimeter protection with HDPE shield layer wrapped all around the bag.
- Comes with 2 accessory pockets - large one for your music sheets, and smaller accessory pocket with organizer to store your mouthpieces and other small items.
- Fits in comfortably as cabin baggage.
- Color - Black cow leather with light tan leather accent.
LUXURY-CLASS COMPONENTS & WORKSMANSHIP
- Pure leather, with soft-touch leather handles, canvas reinforced.
- Solid brass electroplated fittings.
- Premium YKK zippers.
- Embossed leather logo.
- Integrated Rain Cape.
EXCEPTIONAL INSTRUMENT PROTECTION
- Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System and Full-Perimeter (omni-directional) impact protection, with GARD’s unique Harmonized Material Integration methodology for impact absorption, interior contact isolation and stiffness exactly where needed throughout the bag.
- Every handle and strap ring attachments is stitched, double-riveted, and canvas reinforced for extra safety.
This bag has been hand crafted from carefully sourced premium materials that are tested for harmful chemicals and strict quality parameters to enhance longevity.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Soft-touch Leather Handle adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Padded Shoulder Strap is included for your comfort.
- Leather Luggage tag is included for your convenience.
- Hideaway Back-Pack System is included to carry your bag with ease.
- Organizer Accessory Pocket helps you keep your stuff safe and sorted when you're on-the-go.
- Remove dirt with a soft cloth or brush.
- Use mild soap and water to spot-clean your bag with gentle circular motions.
- Allow the bag to air dry at room temperature.
- Never use heat to dry leather.
- Apply leather conditioner on leather parts, if you want.
GARD BAGS LIMITED CONSUMER WARRANTY
In those rare cases where there is a problem due to manufacturing defect in the materials or workmanship within warranty, Gard Bags will repair or replace the bag (where it cannot be repaired) at their option. The guarantee does not cover product damage from normal wear and tear or from improper handling. Accidental damage is not covered under warranty nor its consequences, such as damage to the contents of the bag or wheelie. This warranty does not affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
Replacement spare parts are available at a nominal cost. Connect with us to order spare parts.
20.9 x 12.2 x 7.5 (in inch)
53 x 31 x 19 (in cm)
22.0 x 13.4 x 9.8 (in inch)
57 x 34 x 25 (in cm)
13.0 x 12.2 x 1.6 (in inch)
33 x 31 x 4 (in cm)
10.2 x 6.3 x 1.2 (in inch)
26 x 16 x 3 (in cm)