Rejano Mutes Practice Mutes for Trombone & Bass Trombone
We are proud to carry the Rejano Mutes line of practice mutes for trombone and bass trombone. These mutes solve the age-old problem with practice mutes of finding the balance between blow resistance and being quiet enough.
Practice Mute Features:
Light weight (4oz for Tenor Trombone and 8oz for Bass Trombone), something very valuable for long practice sessions.
- Perfectly stable pitch, which makes practice time much more real.
- The exact amount of resistance that offers you the most realistic approach to playing without a mute.
- Very resistant material... Because we all have accidents!
- Attractive design. Based on a wine decanter shape, we have 7 different colors to be sure to match your taste!
- We use a new material much more durable than cork or neoprene that makes it fit in your bell without any effort.